Domestic Violence and Anger Management Services

Domestic Violence 000020652682

Catholic Charities’ Domestic Violence and Anger Management Services program focuses on offenders and batterers (men and women) to teach effective ways of handling intimate partner relationships.

HOW WE HELP

Our programs help:

  • Prevent or reduce repeat offenses.
  • Increase safety for the victims of domestic violence (most often women and children).

Our programs are certified by The Delaware Domestic Violence Coordinating Council and meets the Council’s intervention protocols.

Anger Management groups are offered monthly and are open to the public at a reasonable rate.

Almost 95% of our domestic violence clients are referred by the court system after receiving a court-ordered protection from abuse judgment or because of a finding of criminal intimate partner violence. The remaining 5% are self-referred.

Although payment is required, if you are unable to pay the full program fee, you can request a reduced rate. You must be able to provide supporting documentation to receive a reduced rate. This sliding scale makes fees more manageable to those who otherwise couldn’t afford to complete the program.

To get information on the program, or to enroll in a Domestic Violence or Anger Management group, please call Catholic Charities’ Main Office at 302-655-9624.

Click here to send an email for more information.

HOW YOU CAN HELP

Click here to donate to Domestic Violence Services using a credit card. You may also send a check to Catholic Charities, 2601 W 4th Street, Wilmington, DE 19805, and designate Domestic Violence Intervention on the check.

Click here to join our newsletter mailing list to keep in touch with all of Catholic Charities programs.