Make A Difference!
Make a difference in the lives of your neighbors! Catholic Charities depends on the committed, dedicated work of our volunteers to carry out our mission. We have a variety of opportunities for individuals, families, businesses and groups of all faiths and ages – one will match your talents and interests!
One-day individual and group opportunities are available at most sites.
One-day or Short-Term projects at a Catholic Charities location could include maintenance (cleaning, painting), and landscaping and beautification (weeding, planting).
Become a donation drive organizer for:
- Nonperishable foods for our food cooperative
- Diapers, baby food, and baby products
- New sheets, towels
- Hygiene products
- New or gently used clothing
- New or gently used furniture, appliances, and/or household goods
On-Going Volunteer Opportunities
- Program receptionist
- Clerical support
- Advisory committee member
- Client mentor
- Job-search coach
- Food program support
- Stock shelves, pack distribution bags, provide customer service on distribution days
- Sort and organize incoming goods donations
- Bus driver for senior activities
Please call our Volunteer Coordinator at 302-468-4516 to get more information about our application process.