Seton Center is a multi-purpose neighborhood community center located in Princess Anne, MD. Staff members at Seton Center work to identify and respond to the needs of local residents, the Hispanic community, and the area’s migrant farm workers.
HOW WE HELP
Services available at Seton Center include:
- Three food distribution programs – a food cooperative, an emergency food pantry, and a government surplus program
- Basic Needs Program, supporting households at risk of becoming homeless
- Family strengthening services and case management
- Immigration Programs
- Thrift center
- Health prevention advocacy
- Women’s support groups
- Information and referral services
VIDEO: Click here to see a video about the history of Seton Center as they celebrate 30 years of service to the poor of Maryland’s Eastern Shore.
For more information about our services, contact Seton Center:
30632 Hampden Avenue
PO Box 401
Princess Anne, MD 21853
Click here to send an email for more information.
HOW YOU CAN HELP
- You can organize a food drive. Ask your family, neighbors, church, or civic group to donate nonperishable and shelf-stable food items.
- You can help by donating your gently used items. Clothing, household goods, and appliances are always needed.
- You can organize a clothing drive. Ask your family, neighbors, church, or civic group to donate their gently used clothing, household goods, or appliances.
Suggested items for donation include:
- Canned goods like spaghetti, tuna, salmon, beef stew, corned beef hash, beans, soups, vegetables and fruit
- Boxes of pasta, macaroni and cheese, crackers, cereal, oatmeal, pancake mix
- Jars of peanut butter and jelly
- Juice, coffee, tea, hot cocoa mix, instant breakfasts
- Shelf-stable milk – either dry or evaporated
- Condiments like spreads, ketchup, mustard, relish, barbecue sauce, pickles, syrup
- Household essentials such as dishes, pots, pans, blankets, sheets, and towels
Some Thrift Store donation suggestions:
- Not all items should be donated – our store personnel cannot clean, mend, or repair items, therefore, any merchandise not fit for resale, must be discarded at Catholic Charities expense.
- Clothes should be in good condition and ready to wear. Please wash or dry-clean items before donating.
Click here to donate to Seton Center using a credit card. You may also send a check to Catholic Charities, 2601 W 4th Street, Wilmington, DE 19805, and designate Seton Center on the check.
Click here to join the Catholic Charities newsletter mailing list to keep in touch with all of Catholic Charities programs.